Sunday, February 04, 2007

Brown Sheep Co. Lamb's Pride Worsted


maybe I should take up the motto.......
Don't ask, Don't tell.....
in regards to my yarn?
In case you haven't noticed, The yarn stash is coming out by weight. lol. It appears my preferred method to organize is by content and then by weight.
Bet you can't wait to see all the sport weight I have! lmao! Hopefully I will have lost my train of thought by the time I get to those bins.......or else someone is going to want to do an intervention on me. Either that, or come steal my yarn. lol.
As you see we are modeling 3 skeins of a silver grey Lamb's pride. 1 skein of Hot pink, and finally a solo skein of lime green.
I have no idea why I have 1 skein of hot pink and lime green in both bulky and worsted weight, but guilty as charged. I must of ran in the store and not paid attention to what I was grabbing. grrrrr. and no one bothered to notice at check out. of. course.

No comments: